Would you like to have a unique ringtone for your iPhone? This is very easy to do with 4K Video Downloader. Now let’s look it up in our DIY.
Download Mobcup free for android and iPhone. Living in a time where almost all of our daily life activities are controlled in one way or the other through our mobile phones, not having a good ringtone for specific calls and important notifications is an unimaginable thought.
The kind of ringtones we put on our phone can either make or break our image in front of many people whenever the phone rings in public. Therefore, it is important to have such melodious and decent ring tones set on your personal gadgets that are also loud enough for you to notice their ringing in public places. Because a ringtone can reflect your personal style and can be associated with you for a long time by someone, you must pay special attention while choosing and putting up a ringtone on your phone.
On this website, you can find a wide variety of Mobcup Mp3 notes that can be easily used as a ringtone for any device. Considering that a large number of ringtones available online are not always decent and worthy enough to be put up as a ringtone for many people, we have specifically added such soothing yet loud tones that anyone can adapt too easily.
How to Make iPhone Ringtone from YouTube
1. Download and install the latest version of 4K Video Downloader from our official website. It is available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Go to YouTube and find the audio content you want to use for your ringtone and copy its link.
3. Paste the link in 4K Video Downloader and choose the “Extract Audio” option and “M4A” as the format and “High” as the quality.
4. The downloaded track will automatically open in iTunes if the corresponding field is marked in “Favorites”. Otherwise you can do it from the context menu (right click in Windows or Crtl + Kilick in macOS.
5. Here click on “Get Info” in the context menu of the song.
6. Select the “Options” tab and fill in the “Start Time” and “End Time” to extract the part of the song.
7. Right-click (Ctrl + click in macOS) on the song and select “Create ACC Version”.
8. Get this file into the folder and change the resolution from “m4a” to “m4r”.
9. Download final m4r file to iTunes. The ringtone is automatically added to the “Ringtones” library in iTunes. Now all you have to do is sync your iPhone.